Tuesday 29 April 2014

Some Exciting News from the Desk of MJ

I’m excited to share the first details of a big announcement with you.
I have been incredibly fortunate to be offered a four book deal with HarperCollins Canada!

With the deal in the works, it means that Breaking Love will sadly be later than I had hoped. I promise that you will have it in your hands by the end of November 2014. 

I have been working on a little something special for you this summer that I hope will make up for the long wait. (Here’s a hint: it’s Ben and Alicia’s story, called Don’t Let Go, and it’s about their sweet, hot lifelong love.) I am SO excited to fill you in on the whole story in May. 

Please keep checking back with me, as I will be hosting some fun giveaways in the months to come!

I wish you all the best this spring,
MJ

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations MJ!! Awesome news!! Can't wait to read your next books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS MJ! EXCITED FOR YOU :) WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete